Monday, July 23, 2007

Why I choose these blog title(princess_kim)

I choose this blog title the (princess_kim) because I just like it. I like the name princess. Not because I look like a princess,(no im not). When I was a kid I really dreamed of being a princess. Sometimes,me and my friends were playing,,or shall I say we are having our own movie,.(charr!!what a movie,,ajEje)..Of courSe I am the "bida",(the princess) and my partner was also the Prince Charming. And will end up happily ever after,,(ajEje)..
Thats why Im very addict of being a princess. I am one of the fans of all Disney

Princesses. To tell you frankly,, until now Im very addict of it "pa". Imagine!!!in my age now Im very fund of princess "pa". I love to watch movies and to read books where the story is all about princesses. Thats why I choose that blog title(princess_kim). Sounds like my blog title will not fit on me. But who cares,!!!Eh!I like it.

2 comments:

Dante said...

Nice Post. Keep it up. But watch out with your color combinations. The 2nd post was barely tolerable in terms of reading.

kiM said...

Ow_kiE Sir. . tNx. ,